Management system policy “Aerolab” d.o.o.
Our Politics is based on the application and maintenance of a market-oriented, responsible business system whose basic element is the continuous improvement of standard services provided to customers and stakeholders in order to meet their requirements, and in compliance with applicable regulations, rules, regulations and standards in the field of “Aerolab” d.o.o.
The principles of this Policies are:
- Obligation of the management to achieve good professional practice and ensure the quality of standard services in the field of activity.
- Providing and continuous improvement of the management system related to the quality of standard laboratory testing services, in accordance with SRPS ISO / IEC 17025 and SRPS CEN / TS 15675, as well as all other services in the field of activity in accordance with the relevant standards, respecting the principles of impartiality and confidentiality, identifying significant risks and opportunities, all based on the requirements of users and stakeholders, the application of appropriate regulations, rules, regulations, standards and measuring equipment, as well as the responsibilities and competencies of staff.
- Achieving the set levels of quality in all phases of service delivery, competence, competitiveness and meeting the requirements of users and stakeholders, continuous training, training and motivation of all employees to achieve good cooperation, trust and company affiliation and constant supervision of competent staff and review of management systems.
- Obligation of all employees to become acquainted with and fully implement the documentation of the management system in accordance with their responsibilities and to implement this Policy.
- Obligation of top management to meet the requirements of SRPS ISO / IEC 17025 and SRPS CEN / TS 15675 for standard service of laboratory testing of waste gas, as well as the requirements of other relevant standards, to consistently and consistently implement operational activities of the Laboratory and to continuously improve management system efficiency.
- The same and fair treatment of all users and constant monitoring of the needs of users and stakeholders and their satisfaction with the services provided, respecting the principles of impartiality and confidentiality and establishing and maintaining good business relations with service users, to ensure full confidence in service quality.
By constantly reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of the management system and identifying significant risks and opportunities, the realization of this Policies .
In the realization of this Policies all staff participates, and special responsibility in the realization of this Policies has the highest management Director, Head of the Laboratory and Management Representative for the management system.